We specifically designed our Assisted Living in a more intimate fashion than Kruse Village’s Independent Living offerings. The result is a comfortable community limited to 30 residents. That smaller approach encourages easier bonding with staff and other residents, resulting in a tight-knit, caring family.
Maintaining a smaller size also allows us to provide highly-personalized services such as medication administration, wellness nursing, transportation to medical appointments within Washington County, and ongoing assessment and adjustment for each resident to address changing needs.
Comfortable apartments feature a private bathroom, walk-in shower, emergency call system and individual climate control.
While quite active, Assisted Living residents typically need assistance with daily living and we are honored to provide:
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, incontinence care and hygiene
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- Administration and storage of all medications
- Health and wellness monitoring (vital signs, weight)
- Programming designed to engage our residents in purposeful activities that are familiar and comforting, while promoting independence and learning
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Beauty/barber shop services, including manicure and pedicure services for a small fee
Click to view/download Assisted Living – Floor Plan.