Be Our Guest at Kruse Village
We’re pleased to announce our “Be Our Guest” program – your chance to sample what life is like at Kruse Village during a short-term Independent Living stay.
From two-weeks to three-months, Kruse Village Guests share the full experience enjoyed by our active adult residents. They’ll bond with new friends as they take part in popular activities, from games and book clubs to outings at the newest restaurants in town. Guests will feel at home in a spacious, furnished apartment just steps away from all the action. Best of all, they’ll experience the carefree lifestyle we’re famous for – with daily meals, housekeeping and other much-deserved pampering.
Be Our Guest program includes:
• Fully-furnished one or two-bedroom active adult apartment
• Planned social program with 25+ weekly activities to choose from
• Wellness program, including Blue Bell Aquatic Center membership
• Choice of delicious, nutritious daily meal
• Bi-monthly housekeeping and linen service
• Scheduled transportation to appointments
• Full access to all amenities, including our chapel, library, courtyards, card and game rooms, woodworking shop and much more
To learn more, call Coy Fontenot, Executive Director, at (979) 830-0073 today!